Get Hired as a Police Officer
Make this be the year you achieve your dreams of being an officer
Im Just getting started
- The first step in becoming a Police Officer is to complete the ATS testing
- The testing includes the PATI test, WCT, BPAD, hearing and vision testing, and PREP test.
- The testing can be challenging and costly to have to re-do if not successful. So make sure to pass the first time by signing up for the Full PATI Course where you will learn everything you need to be successful.
- Your completed OACP Certificate is your ticket to applying to any police service in Ontario.
Obtaining your OACP Certificate
This is how we PATI
PATI Test Course
Im Ready to Apply
- Now that you are ready to apply, figure out where you want to work.
- Are you looking to work in your home town or move and take on an adventure?
- First try to give some thought to the size of Police service you want to work for. The size of the service will determine your future opportunity for career development.
- To start, only apply to a few services at the same time. We suggest no more than 3 the first round.
What Police Services are Hiring?
Who is Hiring?
Your application is the 1st introduction
Im Have my Interview Soon
- Police Interviews can be nerve wracking at best
- It is imperative you know what is being asked and how to respond.
- The job will go to the best over-all applicant, and that is typically the best interview
- Do you know what it takes? We do. And we can teach you the best way to interview
Interview Tips and Tricks