Terms of Service
At Applicant Coaching Services our goal is to educate, coach and ensure your success in obtaining a career in Policing.
Our Privacy Notice, which is part of these Terms, describes how we collect, protect, and use your personal data and certain other information about you. We encourage you to read the Privacy Notice, and to use the information it contains to help you make informed decisions.
Applicant Coaching Services receives direct payment for services exclusively through PayPal or Stripe, we do not process any transactions involving payment in cash. There are absolutely no-reoccurring costs.
Applicant Coaching Services does not hold any interest or represent any other business, government body, or police service, nor do any of the listed hold an ownership interest, partnerships, or influence with Applicant Coaching Services.
If you choose to purchase a service/course through Applicant Coaching Services, your information that you provide, both willingly or inadvertently will not be shared with any Police Service, unless the information disclosed would indicate criminal intent to cause damage to another party, either through assault or damage of reputation.
Money Back Guarantee
PATI Test Course
We will be happy to refund your full investment if you attempt and fail two times within one year to pass the approved ATS testing PATI Test, so long as:
- Emailed copies of the ATS failed PATI test emailed with in one month after the second failed attempt,
- You must have completed 100% of each the practice quizzes, and obtained a score no less than 80% in each of the sections prior to taking the official ATS test. Refund only applies to the PATI portion of the ATS testing.
- The full refund applies only to two failed attempts at the PATI portion of the testing, no refunds will be issued for failing the WCT or B-PAD portions of the ATS testing.
- The free PATI test will always be free, no hidden costs, and will never expire.
- If you have any issues using the paid PATI course, we will be happy to either fix your issue, or within the first week of full payment-offer you a full return.
We will also pay for your third re-test with ATS provided you have:
- Paid for the ‘Full PATI Course’ regular price of $297, based on $80 paid for the retest at ATS.
- other wise the amount paid towards the re-test will be prorated based on course cost and cost of retest. Ex. If you paid 50% of the regular price of the PATI Course, 50% of the third re-test will be paid.
Money Back Guarantee
Police Promotional Sergeant Exam Course
- Money back guarantee applies to a mark that is issued by the Ontario Police College for an exam with a final mark less than 70%.
We will be happy to refund your full investment if you attempt and fail the OPC Police Promotional Exam for Constable to Sergeant, in the year you purchased the course, so long as:
- An emailed copy of the failed Exam results are set to us at Becker@applicantcoaching.ca and,
- You must have completed 100% of each the practice quizzes and practice Exams, and obtained a score no less than 80% in each of the sections prior to taking the 2019 OPC Promotional Exam.
- The Police Promotional Sergeant Exam Course material is unlimited access for 6 months, starting from the date of payment.
- If you have any issues using the paid Sergeant Exam course, we will be happy to either fix your issue, or within the first week of full payment-offer you a full return.
Applicant Coaching Services reserves the right to omit, change or edit the terms and agreement at anytime without advance notice to it’s clients.
All information you access through Applicant Coaching Services is for your personal use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, electronic or other, obtained through the purchase and download of our material.
You agree that we may contact you via email for marketing and/or informative purposes.
Applicant Coaching Services does not and cannot guarantee that we will improve your abilities in both basic math and basic literacy covered in our material.
Should you require additional information we would be pleased to assist you.
Thank you for your time and interest,